From sourdough to speaking Spanish (let’s not mention the day drinking) – 2020 has enabled many new habits.
So, what habits do you want to break, and build in 2021?
Pick three habits to build or break
- Write them down on a piece of paper
- Describe the current roadblocks
- Brainstorm how you intend to overcome them
- Put your answers somewhere safe – for later.
In case your new habit would benefit from some audio.
A podcast for everyone…
- The High Low
- Entrepreneurs on Fire
- Desert Island Discs
- Terrible, Thanks for Asking
- Grounded with Louis Theroux
- French & Saunders. Titting About
- The Daily – The New York Times
- Unlocking Us with Brene Brown
Despite being more apart than ever, 2020 has brought us closer together.
10 classic movies you may not have binged this year!
- Die Hard
- The Grinch
- Little Women
- La La Land
- Casino Royale
- The Shawshank Redemption
- Forrest Gump
- Star Wars
Start a ‘watch party’ with your friends – synchronise your movie and group chat
Feeling guilty about your kids watching too much TV? Change up the language and put on subtitles.
Or, get outside and #mapyourwalk to create a fun, guilt-free picture.
We are launching a Kick Start programme to help businesses get as much from us as they need in 2021. Please complete the Kick Start survey here https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/5YFPKSX
In the meantime we hope that you and your family have a great 2021.