Are you a company director? If so, it’s essential that you understand your role and how to accelerate your governance performance with a clear framework.
On Thursday 26 August at 01:30 PM, join us for part two of our governance webinar series, Boards That Deliver, where you’ll:
- Dive deeper into the four pillars of governance
- Discover the key responsibilities, tasks and KPIs for the Director role
- Understand how to develop your Management Framework Plan
- Learn how to develop your risk register to identify and mitigate risks
Don’t be put off by the word ‘Board’ – even small companies have a Board of Directors!
You don’t need to have attended part one of our management webinar series but a link to access the recording will be available shortly.
And as always everything you will discover will be tried, tested, and practical. No waffle. No guru speak. And no rah-rah or motivational speeches. Just simple proven ideas that really will make a difference to your sales and profits.
Below is a small selection of comments from business owners like you who have attended our seminars:
- “The only accountant – delivered business accounts course I have attended where the speaker didn’t lose me in accountant’s lingo” Johnathan Madge – The Family Law Co
- “When invited along to this event, I must admit to being a little skeptical! However, I was not disappointed, it was very interesting, informative and I came away with fresh ideas. Please make sure I am included next time, I’m eager for more” Martin Luck – Imagine Office Supplies